A card doesn't have to be perfect - just from the heart ...

Friday 5 October 2012

Enthusiasm Does Wane :(



I'll readily admit, I've not had a lot to do with my blog for a while.  I don't know about anyone else, but you just kind of have times where you don't feel like being creative or you just want to muck around without purpose.

That said, I did achieve stuff!  So I'm going to share a few pictures with you :)

I gave origami a try and love it :)  I'm not brilliant at it, but I've only been doing it for a couple of weeks.

I made a few cards but not much - took a break to build up creative juices hehehe  Gotta get stuck into the Christmas Cards again, though!!  Eek!

If you want instructions for anything below, let me know and I'll create a special post.

So without further ado:


 
A butterfly :)

 
A crane :)

 
Pig and cat finger puppets :)

 
One of those origami jumping frogs - I just added googly eyes and a curly tongue :)

 
A geometric ball thing - not very hard, took me a couple of hours or so ... looks amazing!

 
A lilly :)

 
A Star Masu Box :)

 
A Tatu Purse - you pull two triangles on opposite sides and it opens up and then easily goes back into place.  I have made another that I have filled with glitter and scatters, and have stamped a greeting inside, that I want to incorporate into a card somehow :)

 
I got some freebie embellishments with my Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft magazine so threw together a couple of quick cute cards :)


 
I felt creative today and so decided to make a card that looks like a pinboard :)  Could probably use some refinement, but for an on-the-spot concept, I think it came out ok!  AS you can probably see, I tiled the cork - I only did this becauase I was working with scraps.  Naturally you could just cut one piece to size.

 
It's been school holidays, too, so my son and I made a papier mache Volcano!  Was fantastic fun to build it together and then I just filled it with bicard soda and gave my son cups of vinegar mixed with red food colouring!  AWESOME!

 
 
 
 
Happy Chilling!
 
Dani :)



No comments:

Post a Comment