A card doesn't have to be perfect - just from the heart ...

Friday 2 November 2012

Just A Quick One: Tooth Box!

Soooo.... probably I'm a psychotic mother, but finally my son's tooth fell out and I got excited!  I bought a little white gift box to decorate and I'm hoping it will last through all his teeth!
 
So now we're all set for the Tooth Fairy's arrival - no wrestling under pillows for OUR tooth fairy!
 
 
 
I used Microsoft Publisher to create the pictures and wording - it's an awesome tool!  I also lovingly stuffed the box (which is about 7cm cubed) with layers of packing foam and bubble wrap before creating a "new" base with some blue paper and lining the top half with cotton balls :)
 
My house is a disaster but it's ok because I've planted Kangaroo Paws!!!  You can see how it makes up for living in filth cos they're real pretty LOL
 
 
 
 
Gappy Tooth Smiles!!
 
Dani :)
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment