A card doesn't have to be perfect - just from the heart ...

Monday 27 August 2012

Wedding Fever: The Conclusion, I Think


 

THIS MIGHT BE IT - WEDDING CARD


I think I've done it!  I've put it into an envelope and am putting the fact it's mounted slightly crooked out of my mind because other than that, I love this card!  I think this will be the one I give to my friend for her wedding (unless my OCD and self-criticism rages out of control in the next month or so).
 
What do you think?  I am adoring its simplicity, yet dainty prettiness :)




The pretty cut out is a Shapeability die cutter and embosser that I ran through my Cuttlebug.  The background design was painstakingly hand-stamped and bejewelled :)  The "love" is heat embossed.

Yeah, I'm loving it!


Happy Weddings!
 
Dani :)

No comments:

Post a Comment