A card doesn't have to be perfect - just from the heart ...

Saturday 7 April 2012

Oops!!



S...TUFF HAPPENS!


 


 
Things don't always go to plan, or end well:


Look at me, all organised!  I'm going to totally NAIL this card!  It'll be cute as heck!  YEAH!!!!
*!grunt!*

Oooh pretty flowers, I love Petaloo flowers!  Ok, so I'll lay those out and I've got it all planned so what the heck, I'll stick the flowers down.

Great, now for the sparkle.  I am sort of OCD about things being symetrical so I'm going to have swirly sparkles going up the left and the right side, it'll be GORGEOUS!

Ok, peeling carefully...slowly....*pop* oh crap, a jewel fell off!  It's ok, it's ok, deep breath Dani...I'll stick it back on.

Ok, right side done, now the left side...carefully...slowly peel...

*!popPOPpopPOPpop!*  NOOOOOOOOoooooo!!!!!

WhatdodIdo?whatdoIdo?whatdoIdo?THERE'SNOLEFTSIDE!!!!!!  It's ok, it won't be even, It's just gonna sort of  "sweep" up the right side of the card and then we'll whack a greeting in the left top corner.

It's not sweeping, it's not sweeping!  It's sooooo uneveeeeen!!!! *!sob!*

Maybe a few little glittery bits dotted around....ack, now it looks like it's got fleas or something!!

No sweat, it might still be passable...I just need to make more friends with blurred vision...

Ahh, stamping, this is more in my comfort zone....HAPPY....BIR...oh god, the stamp fell off the acrylic block!!  Ok...I'll just press it down where it is, it'll be fine....er...smudgy...

Oh forget it.  I give up!


Sometimes "stuff" just happens  - sweep it under the carpet, ladies, and move on! lol






Happy Stamping!

Dani :)

No comments:

Post a Comment